got my tab refunded, now im in the market for a laptop..

Associate
tab 10.1 had the oilmark problem and pc world refunded it no problem. so now im in the market for a good laptop with a budget of around £500 - £550 maybe more. i ideally want something fast that isnt restrained in tasks, has a fair amount of ram for multiple tabs open and apps, quite a fair bit of space for all my films music and game isos - which leads me onto my next part, i want to play emulated games for things like playstation, playstation 2. so, id like it to be fast enough to emulate them and have a decent graphics card even if its mid range. thought about going to dells refurbed section but theres nothing good in there atm, also not liking the 1366 by 768 screen size, id like somethinhg a bit higher, is this too much to ask for sub £600 ?

Associate
OP
anyone ? oh forgot to add, it needs to be good to go for EXTREME music production. 192,000khz recording multiple track vigarous audio manipulation and sampling

Associate
OP
anyone ? :) budget is around 1200 maybe more, looking for a really high spec proc i7 with a decent screen and high ram.just looking at msi's offerings but they look to flashy and kid like

Back
Top Bottom