Goths in neighbours

Associate
Anyone watching this? They have mentioned green day, good charlote and Marlyn manson so far. Soap Goths are so generic. Shane Warne the Cricketer also makes an appearance. Neighbours is so bad its great! Anyone else share my love for the Bishop and Karl kennedy?
Neighbours is by far the greatest soap on tv :p

Well I love this sadly... The highlight of my week was Karl and Susan getting back together, I have been waiting for that moment ever since Karl cheated on Susan and they broke up.... Years ago now, But I always knew this day would come!

Goffs?
icon_lol.gif

You just made my day.

greenlizard0 said:
The only reason I would ever consider watching it again if a naked Skye fell over into a tub of oil and writhed around for 5 minutes.

But essentially it's a terrible show.

That's just wrong. I'm sure Skye was a toddler last time I watched Neighbours.

Chris [BEANS] said:
not a clue who elley is but somehow i know it's the only thing that could make naked oily Skye even better!!

Paul's daughter, Elle (or Elizabeth if you prefer).

'Tis the only soap I will ever watch, and even then, it's mainly for the totty (Sky specifically, though she's pregnant now... hmm).

Skunkworks said:
Izzy is mine, so you lot better back off! Did anyone see her in that sexy santa outfit a few months ago? Damn, all the blood left my brain!

Should see her in some Rogue Traders vids. ;)

As already stated, TTIUWP. :p

Back
Top Bottom