• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GPU choice help

Associate
Ive got a choice of GPU to get could you guys maybe give me advice on what to go for please, an asus 2070 super dual evo, or a gigabyte geforce rtx 2070 windforce OC 3x. Have any of you had an experience with these GPU, or what is better if they are any different. This is all new to me! Thank you.

Associate
Ive got a choice of GPU to get could you guys maybe give me advice on what to go for please, an asus 2070 super dual evo, or a gigabyte geforce rtx 2070 windforce OC 3x. Have any of you had an experience with these GPU, or what is better if they are any different. This is all new to me! Thank you.

I would not go for either personally. I know it sucks but you are best waiting it out until you can get an FE 3070 from Nvidia at £470. The bang for buck over the 2070 super will be massive.

Unless you are talking about 2nd hand?

Associate
OP
I would not go for either personally. I know it sucks but you are best waiting it out until you can get an FE 3070 from Nvidia at £470. The bang for buck over the 2070 super will be massive.

Unless you are talking about 2nd hand?
Its actually a replacement from my current build, ive been given a choice under warranty. By all means ill probably get a 3070 when i can get my hands on one

Back
Top Bottom