GPU Clocks

Associate
Working on a Sunday morning and a weird question came to my mind that I could not find an answer to.

Can you break-in a GPU to work stable at clocks it was not stable previously?
For example through memory training RAM can get "used " to speeds that it previously was not stable at, obviously within a small margin.

The reason I ask is because previously I had a GPU that was not stable at a certain overclock, and would crash at times, however after some time that overclock was stable and never crashed again.

Soldato
Working on a Sunday morning and a weird question came to my mind that I could not find an answer to.

Can you break-in a GPU to work stable at clocks it was not stable previously?
For example through memory training RAM can get "used " to speeds that it previously was not stable at, obviously within a small margin.

The reason I ask is because previously I had a GPU that was not stable at a certain overclock, and would crash at times, however after some time that overclock was stable and never crashed again.

on ocuk forum this means waiting until 4am, opening all the doors and windows and then doing a retest, passing a bench and then adding a screenshot on the forum with the tag line:

‘24/7 stable clocks, could get more out of it but don’t have the time’.

Back
Top Bottom