• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

- - - - - - Gpu issues? HELP PLEASE - - - - - -

Associate
Ive got a pc ive built myself, but im having problems, im running 3 240hz monitors in surround and 1 60hz monitor. When starting a game the left and middle moniitor go black after a few seconds they come back on till the screen change's. if i turn one screen off and back on the issue stops untill i restart my pc.

Im also getting fuzzy grey and white lines across the screen (almost like the old static on tv's) but only in certain games, often in the less demanding games like Rocket leauge and amoung us.

So far ive tried reseating the gpu, checked the power cables, reseated all display cables and the 1 hdmi cable, and also updated the gpu drivers. i know its not over heating as gpu when gaming in Overwatch is avarage of 35c, and ideas on what the issue could be as i dont want to have to send a nother gpu back under warranty.

Specs; Cpu ryzen 9 3900x, Gpu evga RTX2080ti, 32gb ddr4 ram.

Back
Top Bottom