• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GPU riser cable

Associate
Hi, I want to install my Graphics Card vertically. So I understand I need a cable from my gpu slot to the vertical GPU card. I hate the idea of a ribbon type cable going across my other aux cards. So my question is .... is there a better cable solution for installing my GPU,

Many thanks

Matty

Associate
OP
Could anyone advise me on a few Items I am trying to buy.
1. pcie 4.0 gpu riser cable? Can find plenty of 3.0pcie cards but not pcie 4.0. Plaese Help
2. Lian -li 24pin motherboard argb cable Struggling with that as well.
Open to ideas,many thanks.

Specs as Follow:-

amd 3900xt
gigabyte x570 aorus Ultra
Red Devil 5700xt
32 gig 3600Mhx corsair vengence matched Ram
Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB (1000 GB, PCI-E 4.0 x4)
and Various HDD storage drives

Thanks agin for looking,

Soldato
Could anyone advise me on a few Items I am trying to buy.
1. pcie 4.0 gpu riser cable? Can find plenty of 3.0pcie cards but not pcie 4.0. Plaese Help
2. Lian -li 24pin motherboard argb cable Struggling with that as well.
Open to ideas,many thanks.

Specs as Follow:-

amd 3900xt
gigabyte x570 aorus Ultra
Red Devil 5700xt
32 gig 3600Mhx corsair vengence matched Ram
Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB (1000 GB, PCI-E 4.0 x4)
and Various HDD storage drives

Thanks agin for looking,
There are 4.0 riser cables but they’re not cheap, around £50 or so.

Associate
I just bought LINKUP - Ultra PCIe 4.0 x16 Riser Cable from amazon. It came up to £80 since I bought the longest available one. Works ok with 6900xt

Associate
OP
if aloud can you leave a link i seem to be able to only find pcie 3.0 riser cableand not the pcie 4.0 riser cable. and what size would I use. Many thanks guys and girls for your input

Associate
if aloud can you leave a link i seem to be able to only find pcie 3.0 riser cableand not the pcie 4.0 riser cable. and what size would I use. Many thanks guys and girls for your input

I was at work, when I posted it, and I gave you full name of the riser. Search it on amazon, you will have 1st result come up. Click on it and there will be different lengths of the cable as well as angled connectors. I went with 90degrees 30cm, since I'm not doing it for looks, but for function ;)

Associate
I was at work, when I posted it, and I gave you full name of the riser. Search it on amazon, you will have 1st result come up. Click on it and there will be different lengths of the cable as well as angled connectors. I went with 90degrees 30cm, since I'm not doing it for looks, but for function ;)

I went with the same one.
Cable tied the slack up behind the GPU and it works great.

Top Bottom