• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GPU settings for increased graphics?

Associate
Hi all, I have a Radeon Saphire rx 580 nitro+

I was wondering. If its possible to tinker with settings to get optimal graphics performance.

What I'm looking for is increasing the realism (look) of the in game graphics.

I remember years ago when I played AA an online pal of mine who was tech savvy showed me some screenies and videos of him playing after playing about with his gpu settings and his graphics looked unbelievable..

Any help or info is much appreciated

Thanks
Mike

Associate
OP
Hi, well to be honest nothing doesn't look good it's just if something can look better I see no reason not to improve on it..

My specs are:
Asus prime b350 plus mobo
Ryzen 7 8 core 1800x cpu
Kingston fury 32 ddr 4 ram
Sapphire radeon 580 nitro+ 8192mb ddr5 gpu
2x Samsung 850 evo 500gb ssd drives
Acer KG251QBMIIX 24.5 1920x1080 led monitor

Associate
Whilst whilst there are some gorgeous looking tittles out there atm , what games are you referring to , as there are extensive graphical mods out there , from sweetFX injectors to overhaul mods such as GTA V’s redux package . From my experience there’s not much you can tune in terms of GPU specific options to get better “graphics” in tittles where you can either let the driver CP or GeForce experience for example take control of the application . DSR or equivelent is about as deep as it truelly gets for actually affecting graphical fidelity . Calibrate your monitor for better colour accuracy , or mod the living hell out of something .

Back
Top Bottom