• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GPU voucher codes

Associate
Hi all,

I’ve been keeping an eye on the gpu voucher codes for long term forum members, but don’t have access to the MM section.

I’m wondering if there was anything mentioned for those long term members that don’t have access to MM as I haven’t seen anything.

Associate
OP
Excellent Perhaps there needs to be a sign up sheet with what gpu you’re after and when they’re available for a specific deal you’re informed. That way scalpers won’t be able to buy them. I know one thing - I’m so fed up with the whole GPU issue!

Soldato
Unless you're wanting something from a specific AIB, the best thing you can do at the moment is use the telegram app to get instant notification when the fe models drop.
Don't get me wrong, you need to be quick with the purchase, but they do appear every few weeks, and are still priced at msrp as listed on Nvidias website.

Oh unless you are looking for an AMD GPU, then er.... good luck :D

Soldato
Hi all,

I’ve been keeping an eye on the gpu voucher codes for long term forum members, but don’t have access to the MM section.

I’m wondering if there was anything mentioned for those long term members that don’t have access to MM as I haven’t seen anything.

A new section was created to resolve this here > https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/community/graphics-cards-forum-member-deals.183/
there will be no more voucher codes.

See also https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...-forum-member-deals-forum-post-here.18934433/

Soldato
All well and good and a fantastic effort from OCUK, but the last deal was 3 months ago and I'm fairly sure Gibbo has already mentioned there's unlikely to be any more deals any time soon :(

Soldato
Shame you didn't get round to it earlier. The UK had its drops today, 3070,3080,3080Ti, & 3090 were all up today from Nvidia at msrp! Some folk here were fast enough to get the 3080 bought :cool:

Associate
OP
Noooooooooo! How often do they drop? Which is the best telegram notification thing to use? I couldn’t find any useful ones online.

Associate
OP
Think I may have got one!!! I have a confirmation email from the supplier, but still not convinced as I had issues with payment!

do they hold the item once it’s in the basket?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Edit that competitor m8 ;)
And congrats
Whoops!!

Do you know if they hold the item when it’s in the basket? I had an email with the process and what not and waiting for payment clearing and then ‘picking’ the item. I’m doubtful if I’m honest.

Edit: Payment accepted.

Soldato
I think the account section updates can be a bit slow from what I've heard others say, mine arrived next day from 9am order, but I didn't keep tabs on the updates. I did get an email about dpd when it was delivery day. Either way I'm sure you'll enjoy it when it does arrive.

Soldato
I haven't done at lot of shopping with them but I would imagine that's the case. Sometimes the weekend can upset delivery dates, but I've heard of both Saturday and Sunday delivery if backlogs need clearing.

Back
Top Bottom