*Gran Turismo 5 MP Thread*

ps3ud0, my mates Vent server has expired so i've got a 50 man Mumble server instead.

Mumble 1.2.2 Download:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mumble/files/Mumble/1.2.2/Mumble-1.2.2.exe/download

Server Name: Name it whatever you like

Address: 195.90.99.195

Port: 58813

Name: Your name

Feel free to hop on whatever time you like!
Cheers mate - will update the first post with everything - Im still plugging away on GT mode and getting my MP kicks from FIFA - just think GT is still a very SP orientated game...
Is there an ocuk room in the lounge?
Not sure what you mean? Dont think GT5 lets you have a shared group lounge.

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean? Dont think GT5 lets you have a shared group lounge.

When you go into the online lounge you can enter a room number. I don't know if they're random numbers that change everytime or if you make a room it'll keep the number. The numbers are 16 digits long i think.

Honestly I have no idea but not been on GT5 much lately so dno much on the MP modes except joining other peoples lounges - not played with randoms...

Be cool if there is a persistent OcUK lounge

OK i just made an OCUK room with the top gear test track. The room number is 1472-6118-3701-4255-4241.

Just to see if it's easy to join and how long it stays active for. It's just a free run at the moment,no races going on.

ok went out back to my home page thing and back into online racing and put the room number in and it said room not found, so that's that theory shot to ****.

Hopefully it'll be implemented into a update soon.

I was going to make a thread for this but thought I'd better do a search first!
ahem... *bump*
I even made a picture and everything :(
2vcc2tk.png

Sad I know, but no one's online and I've not got much better to do :p
hmm.. yea it's kinda messy atm anyway, should have cut it out and re-done the shadow :o edit: fixfixfix

Anyway, I wouldn't mind setting up a Super Saloons race.
A one or two lap blast round the 'ring in, I guess, Ms, AMGs and RSs and things like that. Skylines?
RS6 Avant and any other super estates are probably ok if they're competitive.
Road cars, no race cars, no uber tuner cars with tons of aero, preferably no aftermarket aero. Don't know about tyres, racing softs? I know all my favourite cars have R/S, with the next best being whatever they came with :D

I'll be running a 20 year old Vauxhall with 703bhp/1347kg P/W Ratio = 0.5219

edit:
Just modded my RS6 Avant to get a similar P/W (0.5059) but that's 771bhp/1524kg.. the two might be vaguely comparable.
I gave the RS6 everything except engine stage 3 and no turbo.

edit:
Got a "Nouvalari Quattro" (Looks like an A5 concept?) in the same P/W band.

I'm using my housemates PSN atm, I don't know if anyone knows a way I can use the same save game but with a different PSN, so as not to clutter up his inbox/friends list?

Last edited:
I'll do the engine rebuild on it now, I don't know if it'll keep up with the likes of that RX-7, it's only an N1 car.. whatever that means :p

nice, I've got the clio v6 cup car if that's the one you mean, haven't touched it though, no rebuild or tuning or anything. I'm spending faster than I'm earning atm :o
Gawd these menus are so slow.. I wish they'd drop the GT-Auto animations for rebuilds and such, what a waste of time. I'll just tart up my 206 rally car, which is in roughly the same bracket, then a race?

ok, I've set up a room, 1472-6399-8665-9408-7190
For now it's touring cars ~320hp (e.g. Integra, Mazda 6), racing hard tyres, feel free to join, will be juggling regulations about later.
Also prohibited all aids, but might allow T/C if that's too difficult :p

OK updated first post with any extra IDs. If you want Sydney et al. if theres an active room Ill attempt to edit the first post to mention that - think people just read that and not the rest of thread and missed your room setup...

Back
Top Bottom