** GRAND THEFT AUTO V **

Soldato
Rockstar announce GTA+ at $5.99/month

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/ak748a241k42kk/introducing-gta-for-gta-online

So on top of buying GTA 5 (3 times over - 360 > X1 & a XB1X copy), they want to introduce a subscription service.. no thanks
I can’t really see the benefits of this. If you’re a long time player then there is none, 500k a month is peanuts, you can easy make $1m an hour solo as a mc president. Free yacht upgrade? I think if you have such a pointless purchase then you don’t need the help of a subscription!
If you really want to spend real money as a new player then straight up shark cards is a better bet.

Would be great if the world stopped playing it to force rockstar into making 6! Clearly they see much more mileage in it still.

Associate
I can’t really see the benefits of this. If you’re a long time player then there is none, 500k a month is peanuts, you can easy make $1m an hour solo as a mc president. Free yacht upgrade? I think if you have such a pointless purchase then you don’t need the help of a subscription!
If you really want to spend real money as a new player then straight up shark cards is a better bet.

Would be great if the world stopped playing it to force rockstar into making 6! Clearly they see much more mileage in it still.

GTA 6 is already being developed.

Associate
I have tried not to and promised myself I wouldn't buy this for the 3rd time but I'm currently without a GPU and not long got my series x as I refuse to pay nearly double retail , I never got around to finishing the single player and no idea when or if I'll return to pc. Does it look and play much better than the ps4 version? because going back to that after playing on PC was grim

Soldato
I have tried not to and promised myself I wouldn't buy this for the 3rd time but I'm currently without a GPU and not long got my series x as I refuse to pay nearly double retail , I never got around to finishing the single player and no idea when or if I'll return to pc. Does it look and play much better than the ps4 version? because going back to that after playing on PC was grim
Can’t compare the PC or XB but yeah it runs really well on the PS5. PS4 version I couldn’t play it but now at 60 it’s pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom