Graphic request

Soldato
Could someone knock me up a 3d sphere that is half blue (top) and half red (bottom) horizontally. Only need to be say 1cm².

Would it also be possible for 2 rectangular boxes in the same 3d style, one blue, one red, About 3cm long x 1cm tall.

Cheers

Soldato
Sphere something like this?

sphere3ux.gif

edit: buttons

rectred0wx.gif

rectblue2ym.gif

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Raist said:
Sphere something like this?

sphere3ux.gif

edit: buttons

rectred0wx.gif

rectblue2ym.gif

Sphere is great, although coudl ti be a little bigger...? I know I said 1cm, but 2 is probably better.

Also, as for the buttons, is it possibly to make them look less like a rectangle, with 4 buttonized edges and only make the top and bottom like that? (i.e. if it was a cut away)

Soldato
Sorry for the delay. I haven't been able to get online today.

Here's the ball. I have no idea what you're requesting for the buttons, though. Anyone else care to guess?

ball4qu.png

edit: if you want the background a certain colour instead of transparent, let me know. It might help clean up the edges some like this.

ball6km.gif

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Raist said:
Sorry for the delay. I haven't been able to get online today.

Here's the ball. I have no idea what you're requesting for the buttons, though. Anyone else care to guess?

ball4qu.png

edit: if you want the background a certain colour instead of transparent, let me know. It might help clean up the edges some like this.

ball6km.gif

Ignore me about the buttons, that's great! And the background is white...

Any chance you could make the blue and the red have more of an equal share of colour on the sphere?

Really appreciate this! Thanks.

Edit. Sorted both buttons and sphere using yours, cheers!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom