• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

graphics card died looking for a new one

Associate
Need a little advice since my pc has told me my graphics card is dead (error 43)was using a amd 6950.
Computer wouldn't even turn on until I took it out .I using the onboard graphics atm.Use my pc for web and email but play a few online games now and then ff14 was last and probably get back to that at some stage and would like any suggestion what replacement would give me best bang for my buck as am kinda short in finances atm.

Caporegime
Yeah, could do with one or two details, though an RX570 might be a healthy choice (can't recall how much faster it is over the 6950 but I would expect a decent boost).

Edit: it'll be much faster. More than twice as powerful.

Soldato
Yeah, the RX 570 would be the way to go if you want to buy new I reckon.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £128.99 (includes shipping: £0.00)

Frankly, you'd do well to find better price/performance used, especially when taking into account the two free games that come with it (which you can sell to reduce the price further if you're not interested in them).

Back
Top Bottom