• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Graphics Card with DVI for Under £200

Associate
Hi Guys,

This has probably been asked before, but whats the best graphics card you can buy brand new for under £200 with DVI port ? I run a monitor with DVI - 120hz.

Thank you

Man of Honour
Does it really have to be brand new? Your best bet might be buying an older card that has DVI. Then you can get something really cheap (if you don't need gaming performance) or alternatively an old high end card.

The 1660 is a pretty good suggestion however. I was thinking maybe you could get a second hand 1080ti or something but it seems they removed the DVI port from that.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the reply guys, will look in to the adaptor, or a second hand card.

Don't think I'll be going for 1660, the cost of the card vs performance is just not there. I only very occasionally game now, so looking for something around the 6600/6650xt performance level.

Man of Honour
I only very occasionally game now, so looking for something around the 6600/6650xt performance level.

2060 still has DVI and performs on that level, but the 12GB versions are hard to get hold of nowadays and the 6GB versions tend to be overpriced.

Back
Top Bottom