• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Graphics Corrupting

Associate
I've started to get a problem where graphics in games become highly corrupt, it usualy starts with a game pause and then when things start to move again some
of the graphics will be totaly gone/corrupt and some will be normal.

This issue usualy only effect "in game" graphics as on WoW for example, when I exit to the menu everything seems fine as does the desktop. I hadnt changed anything prior to this staring and Ive since deleted/cleaned/reinsatlled the card drivers with no joy.

All system temps are fine and there doesnt appear to be any connection between the problems (its effecting all games reguardless of settings and at random times played)

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction as currently im at a loss. The card in question is an EVGA 8800 Ultra running on winXP.

Back
Top Bottom