Graphics Tablet + Stylus

Associate
Whos up to date on these things?

I have been sketching for years, although not great I think it would make a valuable asset to photoshop and improve my design abit. A mouse cant replace a good old pencil.

I'm looking for somthing under £100 and roughly A4 size.

Any ideas on makes or models to look out for?

Soldato
wacom is the best make but youre not going to get a lot for £100 the a4 intuos 3 (best on market in my view) is about £3-400.

Trust do some which might do what youre looking for but personally never had experience of them.

Soldato
I don't know how good is is, but there is this one...

Trust Wireless Scroll Tablet 1200 V2 (12 X 9inch)

Which is the right sort of size, and can be had for about £40, but not from OcUK.

I don't know how good it is though, either.

It seems hard to find a decent sized one (A4), especially for sub £100.

InvG

Soldato
Personally I'd get an A5 one, of a decent brand, which'd ensure that it's not going to be pants, and to be honest, you shouldn't need something the size of A4.

I use a Logitech G5 with Photoshop, on normal Windows use I have it at 2000dpi, then I drop it right down to the min when I'm in Photoshop. It means I have nice and slow accuracy in PS, and all my image editing does go well.

This is part of the reason I don't want to spend money on a graphic tablet, as it'll mean I have to learn how to use that, and I can do well as it is.

InvG

Soldato
if youre prepared to stretch a little over a hundred theres the graphire 4 xl - standard a5 size (give or take a little bit), should be good enough to 'learn' on.

Although personally as you have a dual monitor (wide setup) I would look at the intuos a5 wide which is admittedly £300, cheapest I have found it anywhere, (I'm after one shortly) but as I said in my other post they are the best out there.

Back
Top Bottom