Gray Zone Warfare

Associate
I think I must be missing something obvious, after dragging an item into the vendors box to purchase it I can click on the button to buy it with my main money but how can I pay with the cash I have in my inventory from completing tasks,

Man of Honour
anyone using a 3070 for this game? what fps could i expect at 1080p (at whatever your settings are)?
i'm being tasked to build a computer for this game lol

Associate
anyone using a 3070 for this game? what fps could i expect at 1080p (at whatever your settings are)?
i'm being tasked to build a computer for this game lol
I was getting around 70-80 fps on 1440p (not consistant and would drop below this) with a 3070, 32GB RAM and ryzen 7 5700x. Personally, I wouldn't recommend a 3070 these days due to the 8GB VRAM it has. A 4070 Ti Super or even 7900 XT or the 7900 XT GRE would be a better choice if budget allows.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I was getting around 70-80 fps on 1440p (not consistant and would drop below this) with a 3070, 32GB RAM and ryzen 7 5700x. Personally, I wouldn't recommend a 3070 these days due to the 8GB VRAM it has. A 4070 Ti Super or even 7900 XT or the 7900 XT GRE would be a better choice if budget allows.
thank you. no scope for increase unfortunately with a max budget of £600...so thinking of a 12400(f) + 3070
kid does not want amd at all... "must be intel and nvidia because...blah blah blah"

Soldato
In terms of the specific GPU being used however i have no idea, but if he wants it he gets it and it runs bad... it's on them not you. As i unfortunately find myself explaining to people more and more often at work.. people are allowed to make **** decisions about their own life who are we to stop them we can try to educate them or help them but if they want to do x they are going to do x

Associate
So we are approaching two months and EU West is still a joke, they acknowledged the issue and promised more server but here we are at this stage been told by community leader devildoggamer to play on US servers.
I love the game but ive moved onto single player tarkov.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
As i unfortunately find myself explaining to people more and more often at work.. people are allowed to make **** decisions about their own life who are we to stop them we can try to educate them or help them but if they want to do x they are going to do x
my thoughts exactly lol

Associate
So we are approaching two months and EU West is still a joke, they acknowledged the issue and promised more server but here we are at this stage been told by community leader devildoggamer to play on US servers.
I love the game but ive moved onto single player tarkov.
If I sm having problems I switch to EU East, don't notice any difference in actual gameplay or speed

Back
Top Bottom