Gray Zone Warfare

Caporegime
Some **** streamers

"Bro...Bro...Bro..Why would I lie?...Bro?"

Last edited:
Caporegime
Showing 148 reviews that match the filters above ( Mixed )

This game has the potential to be good but in my opinion it has been released to soon probably because of the tarkov situation. in terms of performance I have a 3080 and 5800x3d and the FPS is awful I also had to have the settings so low it looked like I was playing a stream with a terrible bit rate. The movement system also got very annoying quite quickly.

Seems to be most of the negatives are performance related

Pretty good so far, little choppy sometimes, but graphics are really good and its like Tarkov but better in a lot of ways... you start with a team on one of the three factions, and you join in at a Base camp then call in a chopper to go into the battle. Really cool concept.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Too many games coming out atm :eek:

Seems to be quite a few people complaining about performance on the Steam user reviews, but watching the Twitch stream links posted above it looks smooth as silk

Last edited:
Soldato
Personal favourite review so far....

flavour of the month sludge that got pushed by the usual suspect streamers and creators as the next big thing, unsurprisingly dog

Performance is bad... very choppy even with a decent rig. The whole PvEvP just doesn't work for me.... Far to many bots, very little actual PvP in the game even watching streamers etc. 8-10 ak rounds to kill bots at times... Seem far too much.

It's a blatant rip off of Tarkov - no bad thing - but literally even the weapons, meds, animations, traders etc are straight out the Tarkov book. Nothing "new" about it

It's got potential but FAR to early to be releasing and asking people to pay £30 for it just now.

Seems like a ridiculous amount of running around and doing very little.... With no vehicles etc the map is far to big for 48 players plus AI

no loot around - buildings all over the place with very little in them

Last edited:
Associate
Ive played two hours so far and its exactly what i expected and i really like.
Ive only done pve so far but its really immersive if like me your into games like hell let loose,tarkov,arma reforger,squad.
Gunplay is outstanding as are the graphics, just mindblowingly stunning visuals.
Its only when you play on your own rig and monitor you appreciate whats going on.
This game is like as if ghost recon wildlands/breakpoint [with no hud ofcourse] had a baby with arma and extraction mechanics thrown in.
No its not trying to be a tarkov.
For me on my 7800X3D + RTX 4070 im getting 110-150 fps epic settings 1440P, some say to run in FSR instead of DLSS but for me DLSS with frame gen is working wonders.
This is the best implementation of frame generation ive ever played , i literally cannot feel any latency diffference between FG on and off.

Associate
The whole PvEvP just doesn't work for me.... Far to many bots, very little actual PvP in the game even watching streamers etc

Your not going to see any pvp at all for the first 8-10 hours or so until the map expands.
Right now the three factions are in their own starting areas.

Last edited:
Soldato
my son just bought it and he runs like crap on his pc.. hes got an 11400k and a RTX 3080 with 32gb ram and he hardly hitting 60 fps on low settings.

You need to use FSR with frame gen to get like 80 to 120fps, then you can crank the detail up to make the game not look like a 2010 game..

its a complete unoptimized mess.

Associate
It's in early access and came out today. The testing they have done last week will not have accounted for every single combination of PC configuration. People need to give the devs time to work out the bugs and start optomizing the game.

Back
Top Bottom