Great Deals to be had! (This Week Only)

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Check out:-
OcUK This Week Only Deals!

There is a good selection of products but even better the discounts on all the products are very good with some of them been real big chunks of money off.

The OcUK 7900 GT and 7900 GTX prices are un-matchable anywhere else and even better still OcUK has ample stock.
Or go for the XFX 7900 GT Extreme with Tomb Raider Legend game for just £185 and again over 200 units in stock but selling incredibly fast! :)

Lots of great offers so get your credit cards out!!!! :D :D

Does the OcUK Value 1GB Removable USB2.0 Drive (MY-000-OK) have a warranty?

Great deals on this week only, quite a few bits of my machine are on it

Gibbo said:
Yep 1yr warranty!
Sorry, this is about the same item again.
I'm assuming since it doesnt say, that it uses an AAA battery?

Edit: Oops, i started looking at mp3 players too, so got confused :p

Last edited:
aphex said:
I've seen a 7900gtx cheaper :p

Trimmed our price slightly........

I've seen Club3D selling cheaper but I consider them an inferior brand as they are not a Tier1 partner.

Our OEM cards are from XFX and Point-of-View who are both very large Tier1 partners that use better grade/yield GPU cores and memory. :)

Gibbo said:
Trimmed our price slightly........

I've seen Club3D selling cheaper but I consider them an inferior brand as they are not a Tier1 partner.

Our OEM cards are from XFX and Point-of-View who are both very large Tier1 partners that use better grade/yield GPU cores and memory. :)

Not that i'm after a cheaper GTX or anything, but wouldnt that make you a Tier 2 partner?

Artheas said:
Not that i'm after a cheaper GTX or anything, but wouldnt that make you a Tier 2 partner?

We are not a NVIDIA partner. We are a reseller/Etailor. Partners are the people who buy the GPU's from NVIDIA or NVIDIA built cards from flex.

Club3D buy their product from other partners I believe, hence why we don't bother with them.

Tier1 partners are those who deal directly with NVIDIA and as we use manufacturers like XFX and Point of View for our own brand. Basically their cards just in plain boxes still makes them Tier1 cards with good yield cores etc. etc.

The Freeview PC thing says:

"This amazing deal is one not to be missed. Watch the World Cup on your PC or Laptop with this Freeview USB Stick "

I didn't think that freeview were going to be broadcasting in HD before the world cup. Am I wrong?

Back
Top Bottom