Greenlizard0 EFL Play-Off Thread ** spoilers ** [9th - 27th May 2019]

Soldato
https://twitter.com/BeyondTLM/status/1128763027187294209?s=09

In all seriousness, it's a crap way to end the season. Can't quite bring myself to feel sorry for Leeds fans (they were the champions of Europe, don't you know) but thought they were comfortably going through after half an hour.

Did your season start to fall apart when Bielsa stopped being allowed to spy on teams?

At least in means 4 points for us next season ;) all that cash spunked on the manager and Bamford... could be a season of belt tightening ahead.

Permabanned
Been reading a lot of news stories regarding Leeds been knocked out. The BBC one in particular is funny. Massive amount of Leeds bashing not just about the team. Quite strange really a lot of small teams and small cities chipping in, Leeds is a brilliant club followed by a huge support and the City is has a lot going for it.

Some very bitter people out there, been called a Leeds sc*m is the best they can come up with crack on.

Hope Bielsa stays and sorts the team out. This team was 15th last season.

Cooper is a liability he cost us the 2 goals and I'll happily carry Bamford South of the border.

Roll on next season :)

Good look to Villa. Smash the rams please. I was looking forward the final will be a lampard/Terry puppet show. Maybe that's what the EFL wanted after all.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I think the keeper was more to blame for the goals you conceded, what was he thinking coming out that far all the time?!

Permabanned
I think the keeper was more to blame for the goals you conceded, what was he thinking coming out that far all the time?!

Liam was calling the keeper forward. All he had to do was move left/right and Kiko would have booted it away. I'm blaming the defender.

And causing a Penatly, Harrison was covering the player should Liam have let him past without brining him down. He may have scored anyway but there was a player covering.

Back
Top Bottom