Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [13th - 19th May 2022]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Antonio is doing the standard "I'll use my bulky physique when I want to and then collapse like a flan when it suits me". Rarely goes well with referees.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Uniteds fate for the EL is in our own hands again now. Lets be honest though, the players give so few ***** that we will probably mess up the last game.

Associate
I imagine there are a few teams wanting leeds to go down to get KP for a lower price. I know the Leeds board are getting some stick but they would have gone down with Bielsa too. I mean time after time you hear Leeds fans on phone in's saying they would have been going down with him but the result is still the same. Championship football.

Don
I imagine there are a few teams wanting leeds to go down to get KP for a lower price. I know the Leeds board are getting some stick but they would have gone down with Bielsa too. I mean time after time you hear Leeds fans on phone in's saying they would have been going down with him but the result is still the same. Championship football.

The fans aren’t at the board’s throat for the Bielsa decision but the fact they decided to invest nothing in the summer and think we could over achieve again like last season. The fact they went onto sack a manager who got us into that position when the chance of relegation was probable was just the icing on the cake.

The point still stands, Burnley will win their final game and we will not. Unfortunately you will have to contend with them for another season.

Back
Top Bottom