Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [19th - 21st November 2021]

Man of Honour
Hope Ole goes tonight/tomorrow.

Not sure about Zidane, but he did very well at RM and is a cool character. A more interesting appointment than many.

Permabanned
Villa game was exceptionally dull for the first half and wasn’t much better the second but we really pulled it out in the last 20 mins. Young really is proving to be a bit of a super sub for us at the moment, he reads the game so well and creates so many opportunities.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Hope Ole goes tonight/tomorrow.

Not sure about Zidane, but he did very well at RM and is a cool character. A more interesting appointment than many.

I think he wouldn't be a good appointment but honestly I don't know enough about him. What he did with that RM team was quite amazing but that RM team was quite amazing and was very settled before he took over. United is a very different prospect. We have a very good set of players with a few gaps (DM) but 0 identity or cohesion. We need a manager who can coach or who has a very good set of coaches they know and trust.

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if Carrick is given the job in the interim.

Back
Top Bottom