Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [1st - 3rd January 2022]

Man of Honour
The Ole fallout continues. Our own fault for persisting with him for so long when it was obviously never going to work.

Cannot wait to see what rubbish Rangnick comes out with in the presser.

I think you need to take a step back. What have you got against him? I know performances have been poor but he's only been here a month and we've won the majority of games. Just seems silly.

I'm genuinely not sure if Adam is taking the **** or not.

Indeed...

Man of Honour
You could change the manager ten times and it would still be awful. I don’t get the talk of Utd having a hugely talented squad. It’s not that special at all.

It isn't the manager. Ole built this squad over the past 2-3 years and it's just not balanced at all, and has been coached badly for a long time.

You can't snap your fingers and turn things around in a month (with COVID issues too). People are just delusional.

Soldato
You could change the manager ten times and it would still be awful. I don’t get the talk of Utd having a hugely talented squad. It’s not that special at all.
It's an exceptionally talented squad, but they've bought with absolutely no overarching strategy so they've a load of players who don't fit each other

Caporegime
It isn't the manager. Ole built this squad over the past 2-3 years and it's just not balanced at all, and has been coached badly for a long time.

You can't snap your fingers and turn things around in a month (with COVID issues too). People are just delusional.

The squad was very balanced until Ronaldo came in. We needed a CDM in the summer and Sancho would have been the finishing touch.

Now we are trying to shoe horn Ronaldo into a team that doesn't work for him.

Man of Honour
The squad was very balanced until Ronaldo came in. We needed a CDM in the summer and Sancho would have been the finishing touch.

Now we are trying to shoe horn Ronaldo into a team that doesn't work for him.

Oh please, this is nothing to do with Ronaldo. Every player looks hopeless at the moment.

Very well balanced before Ronaldo? Wow.

fez

fez

Caporegime
It wasn't well balanced before Ronaldo but it was a heck of a lot better. Hes just the dysfunctional icing on the top of a dysfunctional cake.

There is something seriously wrong in this squad because they don't look like they are doing anything different on the pitch to when Ole was here. I don't know if Rangnick is struggling to get any sort of message through to them or what but its currently a mess.

I just don't understand how so little has changed unless the players are straight up refusing to change or adapt.

Man of Honour
It wasn't well balanced before Ronaldo but it was a heck of a lot better. Hes just the dysfunctional icing on the top of a dysfunctional cake.

There is something seriously wrong in this squad because they don't look like they are doing anything different on the pitch to when Ole was here. I don't know if Rangnick is struggling to get any sort of message through to them or what but its currently a mess.

I just don't understand how so little has changed unless the players are straight up refusing to change or adapt.

Rangnick has a clear philosophy, which he's quickly realised can't work with this squad.

So here we are... stuck.

Back
Top Bottom