Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 23rd January 2023]

Associate
Scope for improvement; Partey and Martinelli are having their weakest games in months. Zinchenko could be the kingmaker, Utd are struggling to pick him up positionally.

Entertaining first half and we haven't given away chances except for the mistake(s) leading up to Rashford's goal. Utd dangerous though.

He was a 2cm out of the touch line area and got booked...
Neville made it sound like he'd 'done a Mourinho' at Old Trafford.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think ten Hag will be relatively happy apart from the vulnerability we've shown to the press high up the pitch. It really exposes AWB and DeGea. Arsenal have been putting teams away early in games so I'm happy to be level against what is a side who are a year ahead of United in their development. The next thing to watch for is Eriksen falling off at 60 minutes. More importantly it's been a decent game.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Needs Fred imo to calm it down. I think we are being too respectful playing Mcsauce.

Arsenal aren’t physical so McTominay doesn’t add much. We should be targeting White as well. He’s on a yellow and has had a few nibbles after he got it.

We need to stop giving Arsenal so much space but I doubt that will happen with McSauce and Eriksen in the middle and Rashford on the left who seems less than keen to track back.

Still think Arsenal will take home the point here but fingers crossed.

Soldato
Arsenal aren’t physical so McTominay doesn’t add much. We should be targeting White as well. He’s on a yellow and has had a few nibbles after he got it.

We need to stop giving Arsenal so much space but I doubt that will happen with McSauce and Eriksen in the middle and Rashford on the left who seems less than keen to track back.

The last five minutes of that half you started pressing higher and it definitely unsettled Arsenal, but it's risk/reward. If they play through you you'll have problems

Caporegime

Arteta is obviously worried as he has taken White off. Lol

Back
Top Bottom