Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 23rd January 2023]

Great game, can't help but feel we (United) are there for the taking though. Midfield not doing enough on the defensive side, really missing Casemiro there, and the right wing not very effective this half. One of Eriksen/McTominay needs hooking. I'd swap Garnacho for Weghorst, Pellistri for Antony and Fred for McTominay (he'll probably go for Eriksen though).

I would give you the World Cup but he barely did anything in the euros. That's not a strong argument at all. Fat Shaw had a better tournament than he did, so did Sterling.
Eh? Didn't he literally get voted England's best player in the tournament? We won a turgid 1-0 against Croatia and drew 0-0 with Scotland without him, and he then came into the side and we improved dramatically

Great game, can't help but feel we (United) are there for the taking though. Midfield not doing enough on the defensive side, really missing Casemiro there, and the right wing not very effective this half. One of Eriksen/McTominay needs hooking. I'd swap Garnacho for Weghorst, Pellistri for Antony and Fred for McTominay (he'll probably go for Eriksen though).

Think of it this way if we can get a point with Casemiro, Sancho, Dalot, DVB and Martial all missing that is a result in itself. Arsenal only have Jesus out and are pretty much full strength at home.

I honestly thought we would be 30 ISH percent possession but we are keeping them honest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom