Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [22nd/29th May 2022]

Soldato
So I will prephrase this by saying our season was a complete car crash and embarrassment, but...

- Glad City beat Liverpool to the title, they are a pretty boring club and them winning doesn't really bother me
Give it another 10 years and you'll be even more irrelevant, you guys are already the Everton of Manchester. The next decade will just cement that position.

Caporegime
Give it another 10 years and you'll be even more irrelevant, you guys are already the Everton of Manchester. The next decade will just cement that position.
Big copium there

Manu can challenge for one title in the next ten years and it will be magnitudes more interesting to basically every fan in the country. Aguero moment was cool but only because 1. Manu and 2. Last minute, literally everything else about that city win is irrelevant and uninteresting

Man of Honour
True though! City will get to 10 titles whilst they are into the next manager waving their little green and gold scarves moaning about the glazers

I suppose you're the expert, you spend more time posting about Man Utd than your own team. Interesting definition of irrelevant. :D

Back
Top Bottom