Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [26th - 29th November 2021]

Commissario
Cracking result for Spurs today, all joking apart Rafa must be looking over his shoulder, results really aren't coming and he wasn't warmly welcomed in the 1st place
One of the worst Everton teams I’ve had the displeasure of following. Glad I didn’t waste money going to that game today. I really do feel for the away fans who made the trip.

I will be amazed if we don’t concede at least 6 against Liverpool on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Everton's squad is too good for that, but Benitez might be in serious trouble soon, he's not exactly on the best footing with the fans to start with...

Commissario
Everton's squad is too good for that, but Benitez might be in serious trouble soon, he's not exactly on the best footing with the fans to start with...

I have to disagree, the squad is full of average players that we’ve picked up over several season due to poor ownership and bad buying.

If Rafa goes, who would be stupid enough to take over.:)

Soldato

I have to disagree, the squad is full of average players that we’ve picked up over several season due to poor ownership and bad buying.

If Rafa goes, who would be stupid enough to take over.:)

Something odd def going on with Everton. Benitez and Ancelotti, elite level managers but struggling to find any consistency with that group of players. They've spent a bit of money right? I know they've had a few injuries to their strikers but seems like that's not the main problem.

Man of Honour
Not doing too badly so far. Some good intent to press, although it's quite limited.

The defence will likely let us down at some point soon though.

Caporegime
Screenshot-20211128-170404-Chrome.jpg

Its like 9vs11

Back
Top Bottom