Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [27th - 2nd July 2020]

Don
OP
Adama Traore is an absolute monster. There's almost nothing you can do to stop him when he runs at you and he's starting to add some guile to his game too.

And if Wolves hold on here then they've got a very serious chance of pinching a CL spot.

Don
OP
People laughed at the idea but the cardboard fans work. When I first turned it on I thought there were supporters in the ground.

Don
OP
You reckon? Won't Klopp want to go after the pointa record?
I'm sure we're going to try for the points record but there will definitely be an eye on preparations for next season. With games every few days and a quick turnaround for next season, he's not going to risk key players going full strength back to back every 3 days. I can see us going full strength vs City then playing an Origi, Miniamino etc team vs you.

Don
OP
The players have rested for months.
That's not stopped there being a noticeable increase in the number of injuries we've seen since the restart though. And with games being packed into such a short amount of time, all it takes is a little hamstring tweak and you're out for the rest of the season.

Don
OP
Can't believe City are playing KdB again. He's played every game since the restart, looked shattered towards the end of the Chelsea game (got left for dead by William for Chelsea's winning penalty) and has a history of muscle problems. They really can't afford to lose him for the CL games after Aguero's injury

Don
OP
Palace - Burnley, behind closed doors with nothing to play for is quite possible the most depressing fixture known to man.

Don
OP
The race for the top 4 is looking a hell of a lot better quality than last season. Last season it was a battle of who would lose the fewest games where as this time all of Wolves, Utd and Chelsea are looking strong. Leicester are going to need to pick up a couple of wins soon.

Back
Top Bottom