Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [5th - 7th Dec 2020]

Man of Honour
Premier League:

UwCKVsM.png

Championship:

TV Coverage:

Man of Honour
OP
God damn, Leeds not beating a multi million squad in Chelsea, don't believe the hype lads!!
There isn't any 'hype', just anyone with a but of knowledge about the game is that Bielsa believes in entertainment, he achieves that, and he's doing it with 6 players who were league 1 standard before he joined.

Maybe you enjoy watching to 5 at the back Arsenal with their crap football, I will take what we're doing and I'm enjoying the ride :cool:

No one enjoys watching Arsenal :p

Maybe it's the football media I consume and people around me, but early in the season they were talking like they were going to be right in there with Wolves/Sheffield United/us fighting for the last european spot. From what I've seen, they only looked decent in the Liverpool and City games. 3-1 tonight is a flattering scoreline.

Man of Honour
OP
Turgid second half, we struggle to string an attack together so breaking down a Mourinho team at home was never going to happen.

Xhaka has his uses but he shouldn't be starting as much as he does. Willing to give Arteta the time but he needs to be dropping players that aren't performing. What's the point putting in a good performance midweek if it means you still end up out of the weekend PL squad.

Drop Auba and Xhaka and give the kids (who are putting in a shift) a chance. 3 winnable games up next.

Arsenal could play for another 5 hours and still not scored I know the fans have got Ozil down as the bad guy for just taking the wages and not performing but surely PEA and Willian have to be up there with him, they were appalling tonight.

Ozil is like mentioning the B word at the dinner table at Christmas, to arsenal fans. Again, I'd rather play a kid like Smith-Rowe there but if we're missing creativity then it's a no brainer to play him.

Back
Top Bottom