Greenlizard0 PL & FA Cup SF Football Thread ** spoilers ** [20th - 25th April 2024]

Soldato
Jackson isn’t poor per se — he’s poor in front of goal. Few Chelsea fans actually say he looks more of a winger than a no 9. I mean Stevie Wonder could tell you he’s no striker but Chelsea fans don’t consider him hopeless from the chit-chat between them.

Well, they’d have won a cup and be in a cup final if he wasn’t hopeless. So theres always that.

Associate
Hopefully that’s the wobble over. Next up Spurs away who’ll be absolutely desperate to get any sort of result, probably even more so if City somehow drop points tomorrow and make it look like it might end up going to the wire.

If we can take all 3 from Chelsea and you beat Spurs, that'll put us 9 points ahead of them with 5 left to play for Spurs, 2 of which are against Liverpool and City.

This could all be done and dusted by the time we play Liverpool on the 13th...

fez

fez

Caporegime
Jackson is awful no matter what Chelsea fans would have you believe. They all harp on about him not being a striker but you need your wide forwards not to be utterly abject in front of goal. Hes comically bad at times.

Caporegime
I have to say, Arsenal are great to watch. They've also done it the right way - appointed a new and fairly unproven manager, and backed him to the hilt. Ok yes, spending a lot of money, but that's a necessity these days.

They still aren't over the line, but they can't be far off now.
Yeah agreed, I've said from day one City got rid of too many match winners from last year. I don't see them winning every game and can only see Spurs being the potential banana skin for Arsenal. If they beat Spurs I think the title will be going to Arsenal. Liverpool for me has the most unpredictable run in of the three. I think I'd prefer Arsenal to win it as they were written off at one point and have played some fantastic football in the run in, that and I like Arteta. He can then **** off and take a job in Spain for 6 months!

Liverpool or Arsenal win the league and City can take a quick 5 point deduction agreeing to the charges, saving everyone a lot of time and money and we start fresh next year ;)

Back
Top Bottom