Greenlizard0 PL & FA Cup SF Football Thread ** spoilers ** [20th - 25th April 2024]

Don
Started the 2nd half ok but like a few performances of late, it's petered out in the end. You knew exactly what you were going to be up against today with Dyce and DCL - it was just going to be long balls and them playing for free-kicks and as much as the ref played into Everton's hands, we didn't deal with their tactics well enough and we were always going to be at risk with the amount of set-plays coming into our box.

It's going to be a horrible last few games of the season now.

Man of Honour
I think you are hate watching at the moment my friend. I am just along for the ride. I'm at the point I get to with every one of our managers near the end where its just funny and chaotic.

Yep, we're in that familiar situation where we're limping on with a failing manager, and Bruno is carrying everyone.

Soldato
Quite a few of them have backed you all season, including Neville.
tbf your right neville has said that but a lot have always been against us, crumble in the run in etc etc.

I was shocked to hear redknapp the other night say no matter what happens this season he thinks arsenal will win it next year because we will get a striker, i thought he'd been on the pop

Soldato
Tragic game that, given what we've seen in the past month thats saying something, every sub was wrong. Awful, players/manager have just given up.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Started the 2nd half ok but like a few performances of late, it's petered out in the end. You knew exactly what you were going to be up against today with Dyce and DCL - it was just going to be long balls and them playing for free-kicks and as much as the ref played into Everton's hands, we didn't deal with their tactics well enough and we were always going to be at risk with the amount of set-plays coming into our box.

It's going to be a horrible last few games of the season now.
Just watch wolves from this point tbh

Big DCL with his 13th goal in 3 seasons, we’re truly ***** lmao

Back
Top Bottom