Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [13th - 15th April 2024]

Caporegime
Fun season during that January to early March period overcoming the insanity of those injuries but its become too much and we're done.

A shame will end like this but honestly still not a terrible place going forward dependent on who next manager is.
Over to Arsenal to see if they can finish out the job this time. Massive chance for them to win in Europe also as equally poor as last year's competition

Man of Honour
I feel sure that someone is going to drop points in the title race this weekend. Either Luton will pull out a shock draw or Liverpool or Arsenal will run into trouble against Palace/Villa.

In fact, part of me even feels that 2 of the 3 title challengers will drop points this weekend.
Well I was right about the first prediction, lets see if Arsenal drop points as well now and make me right about both predictions

Caporegime
So will liverpool be called bottle jobs like arsenal were last season

No because we weren't five ahead and actually dealing with a massive injury crisis for three months lol.

Don't be too offended but you guys totally ****** it, no other competitions to worry about and still managed to lose it with 2-3 matches remaining?

Just remember it doesn't touch manu during the Aguero year if it makes you feel better

Caporegime
Gutted but we’ve done amazingly well to stay in contention this long. New manager needs to concentrate on the defence first and foremost whether thats a change of player, shape or structure.

Hope we can keep hold of Alisson and VVD, they’re the two key players that are likely to want to move.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom