Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [13th - 15th April 2024]

Don
Pound for pound Utd are the worst team in the League. There's literally no positives Utd fans can hold on to. Even Chelsea, who are an absolute shambles, at least they play well sometimes and they'll no doubt **** it up but if they win their games in hand they go above Utd.

Failing to beat Utd in 3 attempts this season probably cancels out Klopp winning the League and CL, Utd are that bad.

Associate
Pound for pound Utd are the worst team in the League. There's literally no positives Utd fans can hold on to. Even Chelsea, who are an absolute shambles, at least they play well sometimes and they'll no doubt **** it up but if they win their games in hand they go above Utd.

Failing to beat Utd in 3 attempts this season probably cancels out Klopp winning the League and CL, Utd are that bad.
Its their cup Final raise their game, but Liverpool should have punished them the last two games. Just terrible end product cost them what would have been convincing wins.

Last edited:
Man of Honour

You're absolutely right. This season has felt like the dark days of Moyes/Mourinho/Rangnick... all season long. It's grim.

There are some mitigating factors but I think ETH has been a colossal failure this season, and last season was just average really.

I think he's probably toast and INEOS are just letting him have until the end of the season as it won't make a big difference now. CL is virtually impossible and the FA Cup won't matter.

Results are one thing but the performances are just genuinely shocking, I can't quite believe how bad it is.

Soldato

That MG lad is a bit of an idiot but to be fair it’s worked out perfectly for him and he’s now making a living out of it so fair play to him.

I don’t normally follow or read his tweets due to the nature of his content being for views/controversial and usually nonsense for clicks.

He however is spot on with this one.

Caporegime

I think him walking out of the press conference today has said it all which is a shame. He has had nothing but a an uphill battle since he got the job tbh.

Regardless of what people's opinions are of ETH you also cannot argue that pound for pound Man Utd are most likely the worst ran club in the league too. At least Everton have a new stadium on the horizon despite their problems! Their is literally nothing redeeming even the new ownership is a micky mouse job in itself.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I think him walking out of the press conference today has said it all which is a shame.
He stood up to leave after it was announced that the press conference was over. Some scumbag journalist tried to get another question in and he still answered it. He didn't walk out at all except at the end of the conference like every single manager does multiple times a week.

Soldato
Its not that we have struggled in recent games in all aspects but they key thing we dont finish is chances.

Excluding Atlanta game we really were pathetic there in all aspects

Back
Top Bottom