Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [16th - 19th August 2024]

He's one of these midfielders who doesn't really fit anywhere. He's not great going forward, not great defensively, and his passing is quite average... meh.
I'm tended to agree but I think that's exactly why Erik wanted him. Versatility and the ability to follow an instruction to the letter. Anyway, given that we are apparently "makeshift" it's not been the worst first half. If we get Rashford off for Nacho then we can win this.

He's one of these midfielders who doesn't really fit anywhere. He's not great going forward, not great defensively, and his passing is quite average... meh.
Eh?

ETH disagrees with you ;)

"I'm sure he will contribute to the success of United because he is a quality player," Ten Hag told MUTV, when asked about the player by former Reds defender Ronny Johnsen.

"His vision is to play the offensive [midfield role]. But also he wants to be multi-functional, he wants to be complete.

"When you're playing in midfield, you have to attack, but you also you have to defend. I'm sure he will bring dynamism into our game and that was one of our analysis conclusions we made after last season. We need [to be] more dynamic in the midfield department."

Some good spells, we should be in front. How does Silva not get carded every game? He just seems to spend the whole time shouting at the 4th official.

Back
Top Bottom