Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [16th - 19th August 2024]

Front four pressing has been much better than last season. Still not brilliant but better. Shape of the team is more disciplined.
Mazraoui has had a decent debut, he's just so much more comfortable on the ball than AWB.

However, no goals. We have created some half chances but that's it. Same as last season regardless of who was playing CF.

Front four pressing has been much better than last season. Still not brilliant but better. Shape of the team is more disciplined.
Mazraoui has had a decent debut, he's just so much more comfortable on the ball than AWB.

However, no goals. We have created some half chances but that's it. Same as last season regardless of who was playing CF.
Agree regarding Mazraoui. He’s made some good tackles

Fulham with a bit more composure on the counter could win this.

They’re knocking on the door.

I don’t really see any improvement in United at all. They are still slow and still look really dodgy when they lose the ball. Looks like Fulham have all the room in the world when they win the ball back.

It's got a bit scrappy since the substitutions.
It's a consistent theme with our midfield. I noticed that Mainoo often fades in games, he did the same for England. I can't be too critical of that as he is so young but the manager should see it and make a change. Ironically we've lost midfield energy since Mount went off. Zirkzee has done nothing literally nothing. Just had his first contribution

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom