Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [24th - 25th August 2024]

If Jota stays fit, he's as good as a new signing , how the devil Nunez gets back into the team with the form Jota is in, I dont know

If Jota stays fit, he's as good as a new signing , how the devil Nunez gets back into the team with the form Jota is in, I dont know
Has to start finishing least 50% of his chances when he gets the nod to come on or start.

I love Nunez for everything else he does like many but his goal return considering the chances he has needs to increase.

Pretty much this, he needs to improve his conversion rate, I love Nunez but you never have any faith in him when he’s in front of goal. If Nunez can get on as sub and prove he should be in the team by getting in on the goals then he’ll get his chance, if he doesn’t then the club will move him on.

Last edited:
At times Liverpool are putting together some great moves, but then frustratingly the last pass lets it down, or they blast the ball into the defender.

Back
Top Bottom