Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [24th - 25th August 2024]

In all seriousness there's no guarantee ETH will be able to turn things around after last season. The club have backed him (just), but the second things start to go wrong the pressure will be off the charts.

Liverpool next.
Oh, I don’t doubt that he’ll be out the door eventually. It’s just a matter of when. For me really, it’s always been more of a question of who we’d replace him with. Just seems to be a lack of quality managers out there.

Appreciate it's early days but are people really thinking United will get top 4?
Depends how the side settles, they're basically still in pre-season mode and have a number of new signings to bed in. They still look a better team than the likes of Chelsea and Spurs, I guess it also depends on how strong teams like Villa and Newcastle are this season.

Villa, Newcastle and Spurs all have a pattern of play and can see vision on what them teams are trying to do.

Utd don’t have that and haven’t for years.

Chelsea are just a laughing stock with how there being ran it’s like it’s some one playing FM with a money tree and player of the week.

I don’t see how any Utd fan can sit there and be confident they will get top 4 over others that’s regardless of your loss today

Last edited:
Thinking more about the disallowed goal - those who think it should have been allowed, who should have been the goalscorer? If Zirkzee, do we just ignore that he was stood offside on the goal line? If Garnacho, are we now just ignoring situations in which a player connects with the ball accidentally? How would that affect decisions on throw ins or corners?

Back
Top Bottom