Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [2nd - 4th March 2024]

Caporegime
Appropriate time for my hot take that Kane would’ve out performed Haaland and probably by a decent bit in this team

Soldato
I have no idea how this is still 0-1. City passing us to death despite our numbers defensively. They really are something else.
Yeah realistically unless Onana continues to play a blinder and Haaland continues with his 2023 Nunez impressions, there's no way City aren't winning this

Soldato
If Onana played like that every game, it would be brilliant. I sense something will have to give and a howler is incoming in the second half.

But maybe, just maybe, a corner has been turned… :eek:

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
Rashford scores a worldie then makes an absolute pigs ear of two far easier chances. xG was 0.22 because he fluffed them so badly that neither of them even registered on xG.

Soldato
Got to say, Onana has been a rock today. Seems to have found his mojo recently. Can't see us sustaining this pressure the second half, but you never know, we might get an early second.

Man of Honour
City have had a lot of the ball but only created one great chance really. Things are going in our favour a bit.

But there's a long way to go, we played well in the first half of the 7-0 loss to Liverpool!

Rashford's goal was a stunner, but there's a big element of fortune, no sign of his form improving yet.

Soldato
Christ that was quick

5ROZd1z.jpg

he'll go and score 3 now of course.

Back
Top Bottom