Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [31st Aug - 1st September 2024]

Same lineup as per the last game, no chiesa as expected as he hasn't had a preseason - probably start to see him after the international break

I really like our third and away kit, shame the home one this year is so horrid with the yellow puke lines. Were wearing the third shirt today.

Be interesting to see if we see earlier subs again under Slot depending on how game goes.

Feel lucky we got them three points. 2 weeks in a row I Feel we've been lucky. Performances are not filing me with confidence!

At the start of last season (and the season before obviously), we were playing high-press, high-tempo with accuracy and confidence. We then had the injury crisis that affected our ability to play like that, but it feels like we’ve got (most) of the squad back and we’re still playing like we were when everyone was crocked (or knackered). I’m not sure what they have to do to get their spark back, but we can’t keep picking up points despite playing badly. Eventually we’re going to get found out. If Spurs could actually shoot we would have been in a lot of trouble this afternoon.

Trent has to do better there :/

Too many instances of that is where Bradley will get his chances as he is better on the defensive side of the game just not as good going forward

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom