Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [13th - 17th September 2019]

Caporegime
What stage? it is only 5 games in!!!

Give me a call when where on the 35th game of the season to see if they are still unbeaten!

I know you struggle to grasp things at the best of times but I’m saying it’s surprising how 19/20 teams have lost already... not that Liverpool are en route to go the season unbeaten :)

You arsenal fans absolutely ***** yourselves when someone mentioned an unbeaten run

Associate

Give me a call when where on the 35th game of the season to see if they are still unbeaten!

I think he meant it was surprising that all the other big teams had lost atleast one of their first 5 games..

Still can't believe we beat the champions of England with a 2nd choice RB, a DM playing at CB, our 3rd and 5th choice DM's and a bench consisting of 2 goalkeepers, 2 defenders (One of which was injured), and 3 strikers!

Man of Honour

Think that's the point, the big two are so far ahead it's amazing that City have already been beaten.

Think I read earlier it took them 17 games last season to concede the same amount of goals they have this season.

Soldato
It's also quite remarkable that besides Liverpool and City, nobody has won more than 2 games. (though that's likely to change tomorrow :p)

Back
Top Bottom