Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [17th - 22nd November 2017]

Man of Honour
Great result, solid performance (despite the dodgy start) and good to have Pogba and Zlatan back. Martial and Rashford were both effective too.

Caporegime
Isn't this this second time this season they have been "back". :p

Also iirc people on here as well as many more elsewhere were putting the earlier season form down to who they actually played once their form seemed to dip when playing better opposition. If that were the case then playing Newcastle at home would certainly fall into the 'easier' games of the season category. Had to laugh as the commentator started talking about a Zlatan returning but how you wouldn't risk starting him in such a big game as this and I was thinking wtf, Newcastle?

Permabanned
Back to how they were before all the injuries. Easily the second best team in the league unlike how we have been the past month.

Most of your football is turgid dross. Even some of those early 4 goal wins were dross despite the scoreline. Granted second best team on points, which is all that counts really but cant see you being second at the end of it all given Jose's negative tactics against anyone half decent.

Man of Honour
It's hard to judge, but we look a far superior team with Pogba/Bailly etc than without - regardless of opposition. I think our strongest side is probably the second best in the league, or possibly even equal to that of City (at least in certain areas), but it's a difficult thing to gauge. Time will tell, ultimately I feel as though we're only one bad run away from Mourinho totally losing the plot and messing things up, but if everyone stays fit things should turn out quite well.

Most of your football is turgid dross. Even some of those early 4 goal wins were dross despite the scoreline. Granted second best team on points, which is all that counts really but cant see you being second at the end of it all given Jose's negative tactics against anyone half decent.

Not biased at all are you. Every time I see you post it's to whine about something Man Utd related. :D

Back
Top Bottom