wda55RW.png

TV:

wda55RW.png

Radio:

Tables:

wda55RW.png

Man of Honour
OP
It's going to be an odd atmosphere tomorrow, I imagine there will be even more vocal support for JM than there has been in recent weeks and it wouldn't surprise me if players like Costa, Hazard and Fabregas get some real stick.

I'm very apprehensive about tomorrow. There is a lot of anger being expressed at some of the players at the moment and I can see that spilling over into the game. It's not going to help much as the last thing we need is another half-hearted performance. If ever there was a time to play their hearts out it is tomorrow.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm very apprehensive about tomorrow. There is a lot of anger being expressed at some of the players at the moment and I can see that spilling over into the game. It's not going to help much as the last thing we need is another half-hearted performance. If every there was a time to play their hearts out it is tomorrow.

Surely this is a no win situation for the players?

If they suddenly perform like they did last year everybody will know they literally threw the first half of the season away on purpose to get rid of Jose.

If they are still crap then surely there are bigger issues?

Man of Honour
OP
Surely this is a no win situation for the players?

If they suddenly perform like they did last year everybody will know they literally threw the first half of the season away on purpose to get rid of Jose.

If they are still crap then surely there are bigger issues?

There will be no pleasing some who want to make them solely responsible for the current situation. The blame does not just rest on the player’s shoulders alone so there isn't a no win situation for them. It would be foolish to make a judgement just based on tomorrow’s performance.

The opportunity to take a positive step forward is tomorrow and I hope that they give it all and get a good win.

Caporegime
I wouldn't mind seeing how Mourinho did at United tbh, I doubt he'd go there without £200m to spend replacing players though.

Soldato
I wouldn't mind seeing how Mourinho did at United tbh, I doubt he'd go there without £200m to spend replacing players though.

The main problem with that is that for the short term it might work out very well indeed, but for the long term (ie a good while over 3 years) it would be an absolute disaster

IF Utd do get rid of LvG, the club need to stick with a manager for a long while rather than giving him 18mnths -2years and then saying "its not working - lets try someone else", when the youth team and everyone upwards of that really need some continued development and clear unified direction (right now)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
United have to beat Norwich, who knows another draw might mean LVG's shown the door for Mourinho :p

We're approaching the point where I'd take a loss or two just to force a change. But not just yet.

Huge game tomorrow, if it's more garbage and a poor result then the tide will really start to turn.

The fans don't seem too keen on Mourinho (and he's apparently going to Real Madrid), but I wouldn't mind. I'd rather Ancelotti, assuming no Pep, but neither of them sound likely...

Caporegime

It's not like that's an issue. LVG must have spent around that? People wanted him and cried about not getting him before, now the united fans are not sure because he's got the sack again at Chelsea. It's not like his flaws weren't known about when people complained they didn't get him. It's not like LVG hasn't been sacked multiple times himself.

I think Jose would be far better for United than LVG.

Soldato
Oh look Ivanovic decides to play football again, what a complete scumbag squad of spineless *****.

Was out for a drink with an ex Chelsea player (good friend of my boss) according to him all trouble in the dressing room comes from and revolves around Terry, doesn't particularly shock me.

Caporegime
Oh look Ivanovic decides to play football again, what a complete scumbag squad of spineless *****.

Was out for a drink with an ex Chelsea player (good friend of my boss) according to him all trouble in the dressing room comes from and revolves around Terry, doesn't particularly shock me.

lol

Back
Top Bottom