Fixtures on Sky:

wda55RW.png

TV:

wda55RW.png

Radio:

Tables:

wda55RW.png

Caporegime
Another tough game away, hoping that we somehow get a result from the game...take a draw at the very least or even better winning the game even if its a 1-0 scoreline.

We wont be helped much with the likes of Giroud leading our line, seems to be scoring off the pitch though:p

Man of Honour
Manchester United ‏@ManUtd

David Moyes has confirmed @Persie_Official will miss the trip to West Ham due to the knee injury he sustained on Wednesday.

More on RvP's injury: "We're getting Robin re-scanned today. We're not quite conclusive on everything we've seen."

No RvP tomorrow, or Tuesday by the sound of it.

Man of Honour
Look forward to seeing Kagawa in behind Rooney then...

Ahahaha. If you don't laugh, you cry.

As we won't see Kagawa, I want to see Mata behind Rooney.

I get the feeling Young will make an appearance on the wing. :(

Actually, maybe Nani is back, that would be good if he found some of his best form (unlikely but you never know), he could be important.

Looks like he is back!

TeMBRuul.png

Last edited:
Soldato
The Chelsea - Arsenal game should be interesting. Really a must-win for both teams.

1000 games for Wenger as well... Interesting comparison with Fergie's first 1000 games:

k1ugp3.png

Man of Honour
I wish I'd waited until that was released before putting money on you to qualify in the CL as that'll up your odds a bit.

I hope you didn't put lots of money on us. :p

This might not be the worst thing though, means Rooney can play as a striker with Mata behind in the league, and Kagawa behind in the CL.

Would be great if we can get Nani playing too as he can take up one of the wide positions.

Soldato
I hope you didn't put lots of money on us. :p

This might not be the worst thing though, means Rooney can play as a striker with Mata behind in the league, and Kagawa behind in the CL.

Would be great if we can get Nani playing too as he can take up one of the wide positions.

This sounds like a good idea - but dont you think the only player that can be used in the CL should be used in the league (as the league is meaningless now) to try and gel the two players in question?

It wont be an instant fix / swap after all

Man of Honour
Chelsea: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Matic, David Luiz; Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard; Eto'o

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud

You'd expect Chelsea to win this pretty comfortably.

Caporegime
Well as long as we dont play like we did against the Spuds last weekend then hopefully we can snatch a draw at the very least or even a win.

I just hope we dont get spanked too badly if we do lose.

Caporegime
Chance for us to slip up today if we get complacent. I don't think anyone expected us to get 9 points from our games against Swansea, Southampton and United but everyone expects us to smash Cardiff. Something like a 1/3 of their goals have come from set pieces and they'll be looking defend for all they're worth and nick a goal from a corner or free kick. Early goal for us will be the key and I'm hoping to see the creativity of Coutinho back in the side in place of Allen.

Back
Top Bottom