Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [22nd - 28th December 2017]

Caporegime
It's so angering to see that Bellerin and Iwobi training with the reserve team coaches/manager came into the team playing great and today are completely awful compared to those players. The longer they train in the first team under Wenger the worse they get, that is a major problem and what I've railed on for years. Wenger isn't improving players any more, in fact he is destroying many of them.

Iwobi is absolutely truly awful now, I've never seen someone so unconnected to his feet and we have freaking Welbeck ffs. How many times did the ball come to him, he took a touch then absolutely nothing, just froze, ball gets away from him after the first touch and he looks like a deer in headlights. He was exciting as hell and gave us that driving forward we needed when he first made it into the team now he looks scared to do anything. Bellerin useless, Xhaka saw the danger and decided to stop when the danger became imminent for absolutely no reason. Ozil rubbish, sanchez truly awful. Instead of playing a left back at left back, someone trained for the role we put a rookie who isn't very good who isn't a left back in because pace.. absolutely mental.

Wilshere is trying, he's the only one kinda doing the right things but he's not part of a system because our midfield is playing as complete individuals.

Wenger has needed to go for 7-8 years now, nothing at all has changed. He still can't fix basic problems in the team, he still doesn't train or tell midfielders to track most runs towards the box. Absolutely embarrassing and could easily be 4 or 5 down into the second half.

Caporegime
If Mustafi is fit why the **** isn't he playing from the start.

I mean, it's not like Mustafi hasn't been making constant massive errors in these games himself.... who cares really, just absurd.

Jesus Christ, Iwobi just tried to look like a footballer.... almost scored a great own goal, what in the hell.

Soldato
It's so angering to see that Bellerin and Iwobi training with the reserve team coaches/manager came into the team playing great and today are completely awful compared to those players. The longer they train in the first team under Wenger the worse they get, that is a major problem and what I've railed on for years. Wenger isn't improving players any more, in fact he is destroying many of them.

Iwobi is absolutely truly awful now, I've never seen someone so unconnected to his feet and we have freaking Welbeck ffs. How many times did the ball come to him, he took a touch then absolutely nothing, just froze, ball gets away from him after the first touch and he looks like a deer in headlights. He was exciting as hell and gave us that driving forward we needed when he first made it into the team now he looks scared to do anything. Bellerin useless, Xhaka saw the danger and decided to stop when the danger became imminent for absolutely no reason. Ozil rubbish, sanchez truly awful. Instead of playing a left back at left back, someone trained for the role we put a rookie who isn't very good who isn't a left back in because pace.. absolutely mental.

Wilshere is trying, he's the only one kinda doing the right things but he's not part of a system because our midfield is playing as complete individuals.

Wenger has needed to go for 7-8 years now, nothing at all has changed. He still can't fix basic problems in the team, he still doesn't train or tell midfielders to track most runs towards the box. Absolutely embarrassing and could easily be 4 or 5 down into the second half.

Wenger has been your problem for a decade, Worry thing is for you guys, Once Ozil and Sanchez goes who ever comes in will have an even tougher job, essentially re-building when not in Europe

Caporegime
People genuinely laugh when I talk about the Hull cup game and how we only started playing when the pressure was off at 2-0 down when the team stopped believing we could win. Stopping thinking we could win made them start playing football, Arsenal are horrific at coping with pressure, they can play this badly, go 2-0 down, act like the game is over and suddenly we're ******* passing.

and there you go. When will people accept this is a mental issue that Wenger hasn't fixed in a decade.

Back
Top Bottom