Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [22nd - 28th December 2017]

Caporegime
Karius wasnt ***** in germany, Tbf Lovren wasnt ***** an Saints become crap when joining us.

I mean, they weren't **** they just I don't think were very good and having a weaker goalkeeper absolutely and completely undermines any defence. City should be such an obvious example of that but we see it all over the place. Hell West Ham, play Hart...lose, play Adrian... don't lose, same defenders. Confidence and control from the back is key. Last time you had anything defensively was with Reina who you iirc basically forced out of the club for some reason.

Soldato
I mean, they weren't **** they just I don't think were very good and having a weaker goalkeeper absolutely and completely undermines any defence. City should be such an obvious example of that but we see it all over the place. Hell West Ham, play Hart...lose, play Adrian... don't lose, same defenders. Confidence and control from the back is key. Last time you had anything defensively was with Reina who you iirc basically forced out of the club for some reason.

Ah Reina id take him back at this point. Klopp will be asked about defence after this but nothing will change, Defence did have much better in protection then though with Masch in middle, We havent had a DM of any qualty for years

Back
Top Bottom