Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [27th November - 3rd December 2015]

Caporegime
lol, again, ball comes out of the UTd box, around midfield, Rooney rushing back, runs into it, poor touch and ends up passing it backwards. Better touch and he would turn as he controlled it burst forward and they'd be attacking the back four rather than behind the midfield. Every time he picks it up, bad touch or just bad choice and a counter turns into slow build up.

Caporegime
Surprised, thought the booing in the background of the replay was going to be Utd fans complaining that Rooney wasn't being taken off... not sure what that booing was for then.

Soldato
I think the 2nd half was possibly even worse than the 1st

Did mata actually do anything useful? (He wasn't the only one, but he really isn't earning his place at the moment)

Soldato
Awful. Just awful, again. I actually for a moment hoped that we would lose that match to increase pressure on LvG. This is atrocious from a team like united. The team is completely clueless. I dispair

Caporegime
Good result for United considering they never really looked like scoring from open play, they have very little creativity except for Martial.

Congrats Vardy.

Soldato
so were united set up to defend or do they know nothing else

the ''our belief will get us the result'' philosiphy has a window. i think it's shut.

Associate
Interesting to see that every time the camera cuts to LVG, he is making the same small mark on his pad. This is usually after a chance or a mistake.

I think it is him noting it for review and this is consistent with the rumors of players being forced to sit through analysis of mistakes after every match.

Soldato
Noting down another reason why we shouldn't attack ;)

Did we create the chances this game Mr LVG? No we didn't.. but he'll say we did anyway, the same thing every game.

I'm all for possession but we need to be creating clear cut chances, not relying on some half chances to win us the game.

Back
Top Bottom