Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [2nd - 7th March 2018]

Don
Matic's goal was the only thing of quality all game. You'd be hard pushed to find as poor defending, from both sides, as we saw today.

Soldato
**** yes, fantastic save from DDG again, but that last minute goal from Matic (after so many attempts going wide, heseemed to give up going for goal for a few weeks) , but well done

Still feel a bit sore on the free kick for 2-0 to palace, looked like the ref didn't even know they had taken it (while talking to a couple of players) and just let it go

Soldato
Had to stop watching, missed most of the 2nd half :( happy with the win, just need the points at this stage. Something seriously wrong at the club tbh!

Soldato
**** yes, fantastic save from DDG again, but that last minute goal from Matic (after so many attempts going wide, heseemed to give up going for goal for a few weeks) , but well done

Still feel a bit sore on the free kick for 2-0 to palace, looked like the ref didn't even know they had taken it (while talking to a couple of players) and just let it go

Yeah I thought that too.about the 2nd goal.and well the first was just a huge deflection. However that doesn't excuse the BS performance, worst performance I've seen from Pog.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Just watched the United highlights and we could have easily won that game by a hatful. Palace scored a really lucky first goal and we made loads of chances we just didn’t finish off or palace got a last ditch tackle in.

Just one of those games that we could easily have lost but thankfully didn’t.

Soldato
Just watched the United highlights and we could have easily won that game by a hatful. Palace scored a really lucky first goal and we made loads of chances we just didn’t finish off or palace got a last ditch tackle in.

Just one of those games that we could easily have lost but thankfully didn’t.

Sounds like the highlights made Utd look a lot better than we actually were tonight

We probably deserved the victory but not by a significant margin because of how **** we were for the 1st half

fez

fez

Caporegime
Sounds like the highlights made Utd look a lot better than we actually were tonight

We probably deserved the victory but not by a significant margin because of how **** we were for the 1st half

We didn’t look amazing but palace scored a very lucky goal and their second was a mistake on our part.

We weren’t quite on form for the final ball or the finish most of the game it seemed but palace didn’t look like they did anything like enough to deserve the win.

Caporegime
I don't really remember that many good chances tbh. First half we had one shot on target. We barraged them a bit towards the end but even then I don't remember any particularly tough saves the keeper had to make.

Back
Top Bottom