Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [3rd - 8th March 2017]

Soldato
Makes sense though i dont get why Arsenal supporters hold it against him or Ozil, At any job if you have no idea who will manage you etc or whats going on in what earth would you extend any contract
Well...thats football isnt it. Managers come and go albeit not at Arsenal. I reckon its more to do with Arsenals lack of ambition and well...money.

Caporegime
On what grounds do they give that corner? Its just a wild guess isnt it.

For that corner it actually came off Can's foot in the first place(think it was Can) long before it got to Giroud/Migs.

Coquelin could easily be off already, lucky the ref didn't give him a yellow for what wasn't far off a flying kick to the face, needlessly dangerous. If that was maybe 5 mins further into the game it would have been a yellow, thanks to refs and their arbitrary implementation of rules early in the game.

Caporegime
Arsenal are just pitiful. Record against the top third is abysmal and we've played less games against them, we were always going to drop lots more points against top 3rd. I think this is the year we drop out of 4th, lose Wenger, lose Sanchez and the next guy has a much harder job.

Back
Top Bottom