wda55RW.png

TV:
wda55RW.png

Radio:

Tables:
wda55RW.png

Man of Honour
OP
No bigger than any of the others he's had. If he doesn't win or loses what difference would it make he's already lost at home to wba and also lost to city and Liverpool to give us our worst start in 20 odd years. How much worse could it get before corrective action should be taken?

Do you think he should be sacked then, genuinely?

I agree that some signs are far from encouraging (team selection, some comments, etc), but he needs more time. This was always a likely situation with a difficult start to the season, even with SAF I wouldn't have been confident of us doing much better up to this point, WBA aside.

The main thing he needs to realise is that he needs to be more attacking/positive, use Carrick and Fellaini as more holding players if necessary and then let the likes of Nani/Kagawa/Januzaj/Zaha/Rooney get plenty of starts and I'm sure they'll do a far better job going forward from midfield than Welbeck and Valencia.

Man of Honour
OP
Team I want to see later:

----------De Gea------------
Rafael - Vidic - Evans- Evra
------Carrick - Fellaini------
--Nani - Rooney - Kagawa-
------------RvP--------------

Team we'll actually see:

-------------De Gea---------------
Smalling - Vidic - Evans- Buttner
---------Jones---Cleverley--------
--Valencia-- --Giggs-- --Young--
------------- Welbeck ------------

Man of Honour
OP
I want to see:-

-----------De Gea
Rafael Smalling Evans Buttner
---------Jones Fellaini
----Nani Kagawa Rooney
---------Hernández

What makes you want to play Smalling (and despite his flaws Evra is far better than Buttner)? No RvP?

Edit: Jones in midfield. :(

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
mufc’s starting XI v Sunderland: De Gea, Rafael, Jones, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Cleverley, Nani, Rooney, Januzaj, van Persie

mufc subs v Sunderland: Lindegaard, Smalling, Giggs, Valencia, Kagawa, Welbeck, Hernandez

:eek:

Man of Honour
OP
Jones CB is good news, it's where he needs to be playing and we'll judge him from that.

Fellaini has a wrist injury so that's why Cleverley is in there and he should do the job. I might have been tempted to slip Kagawa in there but it'd be risky. :p

Back
Top Bottom