Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [5th - 10th April 2019]

Caporegime
Any love for Klopp changing it up?

:) ;) :D
Just logged in to say that.

TAA and Matip were struggling all game and I was crying out for one of them to be subbed at half time.

Made the changes at exactly the right time tonight because Southampton were getting back on top. Milner snubbed out their attacks and Henderson's energy helped going forwards.

Big shout to Mane, he worked his ass off all night and it was his block that led to the break away for Salah to score. My motm by a distance.

Don
These last 5 games might be the end of me. I'm sure these late wins are horrible for City fans but it's not fun for us either. Really not a great performance from us today but the changes won it for us. It's so easy when you're chasing a game to throw on every attacker from the bench but Klopp was brave enough to make the changes he did which allowed us to control the game and gave us a platform to go on and win the game.

It wasn't the best night for the officials. The offside was tight and you can't be too harsh on the lino but I've no idea how he and the ref missed the penalty for the foul on Salah from the first cross and the ref needs sacking for the Keita penalty incident, he was looking straight at it! Those saying he didn't have control of the ball need to give their heads a shake and read up on the rules.
It's pretty incredible Liverpool could go the whole season only losing 1 game and not winning the title!
We could pick up 97 points, more than any side in England other than City last season and still possibly finish 2nd.

Soldato
These last 5 games might be the end of me. I'm sure these late wins are horrible for City fans but it's not fun for us either.

Terrifying. It's like watch 8-10 consecutive CL late stage knockouts.

Really not a great performance from us today but the changes won it for us. It's so easy when you're chasing a game to throw on every attacker from the bench but Klopp was brave enough to make the changes he did which allowed us to control the game and gave us a platform to go on and win the game.

There was a lot of pressure on today, and I was very impressed with the way we held our nerve.

I've feel the first team to drop points forfeits the title.

Caporegime
It's pretty incredible Liverpool could go the whole season only losing 1 game and not winning the title!

Yeah it shows how it's better to win and lose a few games than to keep drawing, theoretically a team could go unbeaten all season with 38 draws and still get relegated. It probably wasn't the case though when it used to be 2 points for a win I guess they wanted to incentivise winning.

Don
He wasn't miles offside and to call him a cheat is absolute nonsense. No comment on Keita being fouled in the box? No?
You're wasting your time. Salah could have been 5 yards onside and stig would have said he was off. He's a big Barca fan and for some reason hates us.

Associate
I don't like refalona either

nyx8FFB.jpg

Why don't you post a picture of the full pitch which shows a Southampton player on the right hand side of the pitch much closer to the line than the defenders near Salah? He was offside, sure, but it wasn't by 'miles' - you just come across as very bitter.

Don
It's 2019 and people are still taking thestig seriously? Has nobody seen the pattern over the last 10 years where every decision that goes in Liverpool's favour is wrong, any that goes against is correct and vice versa with Utd? Last season stig claimed a Fellaini goal that was ruled out for offside was in fact onside, only to admit that he hadn't even seen the goal when I showed him a picture that showed it was offside.

Back
Top Bottom