GRID (2019)

Soldato
Looks exactly like other grid games. Imo i wont get this as grid one and 2 still work i think and run and look just as good as this new one. Mp probably wont work but then i wouldnt play online with a car game.

Associate
Still waiting on my CDkeys email, seems people are playing the ultimate ed. now. Still it's worth the wait for the saving.

** Mines just been delivered **

Last edited:
Caporegime
it immense once you get into it. the AI can be brutal but dont let them crack ya. also as you progress it gets better and better. some of the cars are amazing fun.:cool:

ultimate edition is unlocking now on steam for some.

Soldato
Not sure about this it seems to lack the seat of your pants frenetic action of the original Grid it seems a bit watered down.....

Only done a few races so will see how it goes but something just feels a bit missing.....

Soldato
Few hours in. Yah I like this game a lot (I'm partial to driving games in general) . Definitely better with a wheel though. Looks very pretty and the talking isn't to annoying for a grid game.

Caporegime
Not sure about this it seems to lack the seat of your pants frenetic action of the original Grid it seems a bit watered down.....

Only done a few races so will see how it goes but something just feels a bit missing.....

you need to unlock a few things then it goes up a notch.:D

Associate
Finished few races, touring I believe. The controls seems a bit meh. The cars doesn't want to turn, but then all of a sudden you are doing power slides. By the looks of it the clean racing would be rewarded much more until you figure out that powersliding through all corners is much faster and is rewarded by the counter that gives you extra credits. I think Forza Motorsport had the best controls, at least the one that I enjoyed the most. This is sort of on the line between arcade and sim while not being particularly good at any.

Maybe I just need to get used to it.

Caporegime
yeah once you get some events won and start unlocking some of the better cars game is brilliant. the moby dick porsche is a so fast its unreal. it takes a bit of learning to get it right. also if you doing campaign try and match the AI to your actual driving skill or one notch up. if you winning after one lap knock it up one setting. on the highest AI setting you will have to race hard and good to win. so far upto yet fav cars are the holden aussie rwd beasts and the moby dick porsche will play some more later.

also try without assists on. with them on its dull. RWD comes to life then.

Back
Top Bottom